5 Coffee Shops to Try in Florence
- Caffè Gilli- this was close to my apartment and I actually bought a friends birthday sweets from their dessert/ candy counter
- Caffè Gucci- their sugars are in the shape of the Gucci symbol
- La Posta- for the traveler, this is perfect as it is decorated with postage lingo and stamps
- Coronas Cafè- it's not very common to see locals get a sweet and savory treat with their coffee, but this is my exception- get whatever you want- it's delicious!
- Bar Condotta- if your looking for something tucked away a little from Piazza Della Signoria give it a shot